How To Effectively Give & Receive Feedback
Learn 3 Strategies To Effectively Communicate Feedback For All Generations
Gen Y's are hungry for feedback and like most generations they want to know how they are doing. Unfortunately, research tells us that many managers do not know how to give feedback effectively and Gen Y's often complain that their performance reviews are too vague and infrequent to be effective. Without proper training, organizations run the risk of Gen Y’s disengaging and possibly quitting altogether because of either the lack of, or the poor delivery of feedback. Learning how to give and receive feedback is at the cornerstone of effective managing and leading for all generations.
- How the various generations (Gen Z, Gen Y, Gen X, Boomer & Traditionalist) give and receive feedback differently
- How trust and feedback are interconnected
- The power of authority versus the power of influence and why this matters in giving and receiving feedback
- The difference between the “what” and “how” in communicating feedback
- The 3 simple strategies for all generations to give and receive feedback effectively