Learn How You Can Confidently Lead Groups
This Facilitation Training Webinar Is Ideal For:
- Team Leads
- Human Resources
- Professional Development
- Training Consultants
- Corporate Trainers
- Learning Facilitators
- Learning And Development
- LIVE Webinar – Regular Rate: $149
- LIVE Webinar – Early Bird (Until March 22): $99
- Success Intelligence Members: Included In Your Membership
In This 1-Hour LIVE Webinar, You’ll Dive Deep Into:
- The research about why effective facilitation and coaching are essential for developing teams and nurturing leadership talent
- The difference between these 3 roles: training, coaching, and facilitation, & how they may be combined
- The 5 most common mistakes of ineffective facilitation
- Understanding what a “Coaching Facilitator” is, and why it’s an important role for engagement, accountability & growth
- How to create an inspiring learning atmosphere in which your team members will be excited to attend, learn, share & grow!
- The 12 Simple Strategies Of Effective Facilitation, which include:
- How to engage different personality types & manage dominant or quiet personalities
- How to build trust and respect within your group /team
- How to bridge the gap between “Learning and Doing”
- How to engage meaningful group discussions
- How to use environmental psychology to drive engagement
- and much more…
Your Leadership Facilitator, Dr. Karyn
Training & Coaching Are Exploding In Popularity Within
In the war for talent, companies are trying to figure out the most time-efficient and cost-productive way to strengthen and develop their multi-generational & growing workforce. Many are figuring out that coaching and training are part of the answer, but are they effective? Often the missing link is in-house facilitation.
Effective Facilitation Is Both An Art And A Science!
While some people may be more suited to the role than others, once you understand the principles of leading a group, you can’t help but be more successful! So whether you manage a small team, or coordinate learning and development for a large organization, you will definitely want to add these “Best Practice” tools for Effective Facilitation to your leadership toolbox!
We are looking forward to having you join our Leadership Event: Effective Facilitation – 12 Simple Strategies! Please note that due to our limited class-sizes, all tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, you may transfer your ticket to a colleague, but we do require that you inform us of any changes. We are excited to help you develop your facilitation skills!